Alameda Recreation and Park Department
2226 Santa Clara Avenue, Alameda, CA 94501
Public Parking available at the Civic Center Parking Structure
(Oak St & Santa Clara Ave)
ARPD MAIN OFFICE BUSINESS HOURS:
MONDAY TO FRIDAY - 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Helpful Links and Information:
- Jean Sweeney Open Space Park
- Registration Form (fillable)
- Park Facilities Amenities
- ARPD Facilities and Park Map
- ARPD Sports Field Status and Weather Hotline-(510) 747-7540
- 2018 ARPD User Fee Schedule
- Kidz Love Soccer Rain Hotline-(888) 372-5803
AFTER HOURS AND WEEKEND PARK MONITOR PROGRAM - ARPD Staff patrol all of our parks and make sure facilities are clean, greet park users, provide information and assistance and enforce park rules. Park Monitors also make sure picnic and field reservations are in place.
Should you need to report an issue, voice a concern or give a compliment during the weekend or after hours, please call the Park Monitors directly at (510) 775-5459.