Coping with COVID-19
Our schedules and daily lives have dramatically changed from a few weeks ago. The COVID-19 pandemic has potentially affected your mental, physical , and emotional health. It is especially important during this time to provide care for YOU. The webinars listed here are designed to assist you in doing just that.
- This one-hour webinar will focus specifically on how to cope with the pandemic through the following:
- Become informed & receive resources for COVID-19
- Learn tips on how to cope with uncertainty
- Address the stress response to life changes
- Gain control where you have control
- Practice tricks to build resilience
- Click Here to view a recording of the webinar held on June 3, 2020.