Alameda Point Open Gym
Alameda Recreation and Park Department's Adult Open Gym Program is offered year-round every Sunday night. If you're competitive, want to get some exercise or just getting back into your sport, check this out. We have volleyball and basketball for all to enjoy.
- When: Sunday evenings - Excluding Holidays and Holiday Weekends
- Where: Alameda Point Gym, 1101 West Redline Ave, Alameda
- Time: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Cost: $8 Per Person Drop In Fee
- Participants must be a minimum of 18 years old and out of high school
- Questions? Contact Dennis McDaniels, Recreation Supervisor I, at (510) 747-7586 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org