Earth Day Vendors
Thank you all again for signing up to be part of this wonderful community event. Please see the attached event map for booth assignments. Below is some general information to help us all have a successful day.
- If you are assigned a booth, each booth will provide 1 8 ft. table, a table cloth, and 2 chairs.
- Each booth is 10ft x 10ft.
- Unless previously coordinated, your booth will not have power.
- Set up time is 8am-9:30am, during this time ARPD will allow cars to drive into the park to drop off materials. All cars must be out of the park by 9:30am, unless a vehicle is part of your display. Entrance to the park is from a small access path off of 740 Central Ave.
- Please plan on staying for the duration of the event, ending at 3pm. Please no early departures.
- If you are a food vendor health department approved food booth will be available for your use, ( unless you operate out of a truck). Please also make sure to have a valid copy of your current operating permit from Alameda County. Also the City of Alameda does not allow plastic straws, and requires food to be served in compostable serving ware. Please refer to the attachment in this email for specifics.
- Most importantly, be prepared to have a great day!