The City will acquire the Tyler Munis ERP system. A contract with Tyler Technologies will go to City Council for approval on June 4, 2019. The City is contracting for a Hosted Solution (SaaS).
The purpose of this RFP is to solicit proposals from vendors qualified to provide professional project management and implementation services related to the implementation of a new organization-wide Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for the City of Alameda. The chosen contractor will provide project management, consulting and technical assistance as specified herein, together with such other related functions and duties as directed by the City. The City will consider proposals from individuals, group of individuals, independent contractors, and businesses supplying an individual(s) to provide project management service. The ideal contractor will have:
- Experience working with Tyler Munis Financial Management and HR & Payroll applications;
- Experience in California local government payroll including public safety, multiple labor groups, CalPERS and SDI;
- Experience in the full ERP lifecycle principally in implementation;
- Implementation project manager with experience providing professional project management and implementation services for municipal governments;
- Solid expertise in business process evaluation, improvement and change management in this arena.
The selected provider will have excellent operational and technical project management depth in areas of interest to the City under this RFP, and must be a highly-effective communicator, particularly in (1) translating technical concepts to non-technical audiences, and (2) persuading and leading organizations through radical change management efforts. They will have significant experience with public sector organizations, having worked with cities both larger and smaller than Tracy. They will also have significant experience implementing and working with human resource and payroll applications
To download the full RFP as a PDF, please click here.(PDF, 1MB)